Stop Cyberbullying! Stop Cyberbullying!

Lol

I just wrote "No u" for every single line.

Archawn responds:

Haha.

BS - Close Your Eyes BS - Close Your Eyes

So peaceful

Little long of an intro, but the piano and it's melody definitely made up for that, because I didn't want the mood to end.

Some tips: I would add some percussion every few bars or so just to spice it up and make it not so repetitive. Some crashes, backward ones too, with reverb and delay would be perfect for this.

Other than that, this song is beautiful, keep it up!

Also do me a favor please :D I just finished a trance track called Ticking away, check it out if you get a chance and please give some criticism :) Thanks!
http://www.newgrounds_.com/audio/list en/442960 (remove underscore)

FortyMedals responds:

thank you for the tips and the kind comment,i do think the intro is long myself, i will have to edit it and fix it, thank you so much and i will check yours out too !

EN - Save Our Love EN - Save Our Love

Excellent vocal mix

I really enjoy the way the voice mixes in with the track. A little opinion of mine though as a trance fan: at 3:00 and past when the vocals are alone with the hat playing every odd bar, I myself would add something to spice it up just a little bit. Maybe a slow paced drum beat even.

Anyway, great piece! I enjoyed it. Check out some of my 2011 Trance WIP's! I'll also be taking a look at Europhic nation. Looks like something of interest ^_^
~Patrick

Envisage123 responds:

Thank you so much for the review! The sad thing is that although the piece is finished, it's never perfect :P. I could have added so much more to make this track to make it even more epic!

I appreciate the review!

Alternate Dimensions ~FNG~ Alternate Dimensions ~FNG~

Killer Bassline

Excellent composition overall. I like your choice of melody progressions. They really carry out emotion the way that I love.

I enjoy the bassline that starts right from the beginning, it's filled with energy.

I wish I could give more advise, but I'm tired and my brain isn't functioning the way I wish it was xD.

Anyway, great song again, and if you get a chance, check out some of my 2011 Trance WIP's!
~Patrick

Omnivore responds:

Yeah, No prob! And Thanks!